Thank you for visiting Wanna Walk, South Boston’s Best and Most Experienced Dog Walking Service! We pride ourselves on consistently delivering so much more than traditonal dog walking services which we can’t wait to share with you. Wanna Walk takes your dog’s care to the next level by meeting the broad spectrum of knowledge and experience that you and your dog deserve. We are not only passionate about our job, but believe that loving dogs is only half of the equation; a well-rounded dog walker is experienced, has an established track record of long-term clients, is knowledgeable on all things dog (from physical and mental stimulation, exercise, equipment, food, etc.), and most importantly, be able to recognize and understand behavior in all breeds and temperaments — from puppies to seniors, shy to overly social, reactive to stable, nervous to conﬁdent, and everything in between. Understanding our canine companions through all their life phases and having the knowledge to apply techniques is just one of the many ways we keep our clients happy, smiling, and coming back for more –year after year, generation after generation. In addition, with over 10 years in business coupled with 16 years of dog ownership and over 1,500 hours of TPD’s train the trainers program, we offer a wealth of resources and continue to create an exceptional networking team. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that every outing with Wanna Walk is an opportunity for your dog to enhance their daily life, gain peace of mind, and exceed expectations. Wanna Walk’s approach is ever evolving as I continue to gain knowledge and experience. Here are just a few of the ways that Wanna Walk currently distinguishes itself from the pack:
- Over a decade of full-time dog walking services;
- Dedicated, Energetic, Knowledgeable, Consistent, Personalized, and Professional. All relationships need time to build and ﬂourish – and we believe in building these relationships. With the same dog-saavy walker handling your dog with each visit, consistency allows for greater rewards. To that end, our clients stay with Wanna Walk for an average of 7 years!
- Over 250 hours of obedience training, seminars, workshops, and lectures at The Pawsitive Dog;
- Completed Level I: Breed, Behavior, and Basics (500 hours), Level II: Evaluate, Assist, and Apply (500 hours), Level III: Teach, Train, and Title (500 hours), and currently enrolled in Level IV: Precision, Perfection & Profession (500 hours) of The Pawsitive Dog’s Train the Trainers Program;
- Over 100 hours of participation in local classes and seminars on species appropriate nutrition, holistic remedies, and alternative treatments (including acupuncture, massage therapy, aqua therapy, Doga, just to name a few);
- Only Boston dog walker to be invited by The Pawsitive Dog training center to intern;
- Pet CPR/First Aid Certiﬁed;
- Business license with the City of Boston;
- Bonded and Insured;
- Titled my ﬁrst dog with Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog;
- Titled my second dog with Canine Good Citizen at age 1, Temperament Tested, and will do Therapy Dog visits once our obedience titles are completed;
- Actively participating in Competition Obedience classes (Rally); and
- Extensive “rolodex” of pet professionals and breeders for referrals based on my own experiences and experiences of my clients, compiled over the past 14 years.
For an insight into our clients and some of the fun things we do, please feel free to sneak a peak at our Facebook Page Give us a call at 617-699-9953 or email at email@example.com to set up an appointment to discuss our extensive experience, knowledge, and suggestions for helping make your pet’s supplemental walks all that they can and should to be! We look forward to “walking” with you!
Best, Renee & Wauwinet